We would love for you to join our friendly team if you have the passion, we are looking for in a Leisure Manager.
The successful person will benefit from:
* Competitive pay
* Hoburne benefits platform
* Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
* Free membership at Hoburne Golf Parks
* Discounts on holidays
* Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
* Enhanced Parental leave * (T & C’s apply)
* 33 working days holiday (pro-rata for part-time)
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Leisure Manager’s key responsibilities include:
* Overseeing and running the day-to-day operation of the leisure complex, swimming pool, surrounding areas and facilities and staff
* Managing weekly staff rotas. Strong administrative skills are required, to use online systems for recording and managing team onboarding, absences, annual leave, rostering and recruitment. Previous experience of using rostering would be advantageous
* Ensuring levels of hygiene in the swimming pool area, surrounds and plant rooms are maintained
* Supervising and control-bathing sessions, ensuring the safety of swimming pool users and co-workers and safety
* Compiling the Events program for the leisure complex with the co-operation of the Entertainment Manager
* Ensuring all duties required by pool staff are adhered to
* Carrying out and administering First Aid as and when required
* Maintaining and enhancing the leisure offering, ensuring an unforgettable guest experience
* Ensuring that compliance records are kept both daily and weekly etc in line with company Health and Safety Policy
The successful candidate will:
* Ideally hold a NaRS or STA qualification, or be an NPLQ qualified lifeguard
* Be Pool Plant Operator trained
* RLSS trainer assessor preferred
* Be committed to exemplary customer service
* Be a great communicator with both to external and internal customers
* Have a flexible attitude with regards to working hours because this role will include weekends, bank holidays, and evenings.
This is a full-time permanent role, offerig 40 hours a week. The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some evenings, weekends, and Bank Holidays.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.