We would love you to join our friendly team if you have the skills and attributes we are looking for as a Security Officer (part time)
The successful applicant will benefit from:
* Competitive pay
* Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
* Discounts on holidays
* Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
* 33 working days holiday (pro-rata)
* Enhanced Parental leave * (T & C’s apply)
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
The role is to provide all aspects of safeguarding and security, this will include property, personnel, customers, visitors and assisting as required. The successful candidate must have excellent communication and customer service skills and be responsible for any safety and security related situations.
Security experience is essential, and a Door Supervisors SIA Licence is required.
This role will require you to work:
- This is night shift work only, hours are 21.00 - 01.00 or 18.00 - 05.00
- Hours may reduce in the winter months
Job Duties will include:
- Door work
- Pass checking in the club
- Park patrols from midnight to 6am
This is a part time contract, 20 hours and will include working some weekends.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.