We would love you to join us if you have the skills and attributes, we are looking for as a member of our Reception Team (Part time)
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- Competitive pay
- Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
- Discounts on holidays
- Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
- 33 working days holiday (pro-rata)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Responsibilities may include:
- Providing phone cover for the main reception desk
- Checking in customers, ensuring they are dealt with efficiently and courteously
- Taking bookings and payments for holidays
- Cash handling for reception and end of day reconciliation
- Ensuring the Reception area always remains tidy and presentable
- Dealing with any general enquiries relating to park issues (i.e. maintenance etc.)
- Assisting with any ad-hoc administrative items such as post, filing, photocopying, typing etc.
This is a zero-hour contract including weekend and holiday cover where needed.
The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant may be required to work some evenings, weekends, and Bank Holidays
If you think you have the reception experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.