Hoburne Cotswold are recruiting for a Part time Reception Team member. This is a permanent part time role. We have immediate interview and start dates available.
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
- Discounts on holidays
- Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
- 30 working days holiday (pro-rata)
- Competitive pay
- Providing phone cover for the main reception desk
- Checking in customers, ensuring they are dealt with efficiently and courteously
- Taking bookings and payments for holidays
- Cash handling for reception and end of day reconciliation
- Ensuring the Reception area always remains tidy and presentable
- Dealing with any general enquiries relating to park issues (i.e. maintenance etc.)
- Assisting with any ad-hoc administrative items such as post, filing, photocopying, typing etc.
- A good telephone manner with excellent communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate the highest level of customer service
- Self-motivation and a positive attitude
- The ability to work as part of a team or independently as required
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and multi-task where necessary.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.