We would love you to join our team if you have the skills and attributes we are looking for as a Housekeeping Supervisor.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
* Competitive pay
* Hoburne benefits platform
* Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
* Free membership at Hoburne Golf Parks
* Discounts on holidays
* Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
* Enhanced Parental leave * (T & C’s apply)
* 33 working days holiday (pro-rata for part-time)
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
This role will require a punctual and reliable person, with a flexible attitude, common sense and a ‘hands’ on approach to their work.
The role is to assist the Housekeeping department to ensure that all Company and privately owned accommodation is cleaned and maintained to the highest standard after each occupancy and to make sure all faults, damages or potential problems in letting accommodation are reported immediately to the appropriate person. Experience in a similar role would be preferred but not essential as training will be given.
You will also require the following:
* A high level of inter-personal skills
* Self-motivation and a positive attitude
* A good telephone manner with excellent communication skills
* The ability to demonstrate the highest level of customer service
* A full clean Driving Licence
* The ability to be proactive in the workplace, to solve potential problems
This position is offered as a full-time contract and will require weekend and Bank Holiday work. Additional hours may be required when other members of staff are away or on leave.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.