We would love you to join our friendly team at Hoburne Park, if you have the skills and attributes we are looking for as our Holiday Home Ownership Manager.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Competitive Pay of £45K to £50K
- Competitive bonus and commission structure
- Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
- Discounts on holidays
- Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
- 30 working days holiday (pro-rata)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
The role of the Holiday Home Ownership Manager is to ensure the overall profits, success and smooth running of the sales operation by maintaining high standards of customer service and team member effectiveness. You will be a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual with a positive attitude and a “can do” mentality who is keen to showcase your leadership and Sales skills.
This will be an exciting challenge to:
- Sell Holiday Home Ownership on site
- Follow up on leads provided
- Provide leadership for the Caravan Sales Team
- Be responsible for financial performance, cash security and Health & Safety
- To develop and maintain relationships with owners, holidaymakers and local businesses
- To develop and maintain relationships with team members through continuous support, coaching and appraisals
- To ensure the delivery of caravan ownership to the agreed standards
- To use online systems to complete staff rotas. (Used for recording and managing team onboarding, absences, annual leave, rostering and recruitment.) Previous experience of using rostering would be advantageous
The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some weekends and Bank Holidays.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.