Hoburne Devon Bay Holiday Park are looking for a Head Chef.
The successful applicant will benefit from:
* Competitive annual pay £35,000 PA
* Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
* Discounts on holidays
* Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
* 30 working days holiday (pro-rata)
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
We are now looking for a Head Chef who has the ability and passion to lead, recruit, manage & motivate the kitchen team to deliver the highest level of food production and delivery. The successful candidate will ideally have previous hospitality/leisure industry experience. They must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
They will also require the following:
* A proven track record in the leisure and hospitality industry
* The ability to assist the Group Club Retail Manager in menu development
* Previous Head Chef/Kitchen Management experience (essential)
* Branded food lead business experience
* Experience with setting menus and food pricing
* Proficiency in monitoring and controlling stock
* High-level of inter-personal skills
* Self-motivation with a positive attitude
The successful candidate will be required to follow the Company procedures in the following:
* Quality control
* Food production, service, and presentation
* Cleanliness and hygiene including the compliance with statutory regulations
* Receipt of all goods
* Complete Periodic Food stocks as required by the company.
This is a permanent, full-time role, working 40 hours per week. The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some evenings, weekends, and Bank Holidays.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.