Hoburne Blue Anchor Holiday are looking for Food and Beverage Team Members to join our newly refurbished seafront casual dining and Cafe Bar.
We have availability for both Kitchen Assistants and Front of House Team Members
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Hoburne benefits platform
- Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
- Free membership at Hoburne Golf Parks
- Discounts on holidays
- Competitive pay
- Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
- Enhanced Parental leave * (T & C’s apply)
- 33 working days holiday (pro-rata for part-time)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Food & Beverage Team Members are required to work in all areas of the Club. The successful candidate will ideally have previous hospitality/leisure industry experience, however all training will be provided. They must have a positive attitude, be a team player and be able to always deliver excellent customer service.
Duties will include:
- Assisting in the preparation of food
- Serving guests at the till and delivery food
- Making coffees with the Barista machine & serving alcohol
- Cash handling and locking up
- Working in the kitchen and assisting our chefs
- Cleaning duties
- Washing up
- Working within the Food & Beverage department carrying out reasonable duties as and when required by the management team.
Flexible working hours including weekends and some evenings, when we host our late nights in the holidays or our owners’ events, with part time roles available. Open all year around, not just seasonal. The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some evenings, weekends, and Bank Holidays.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, are looking for a wonderful place of work and a great team to join, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.