At Hoburne Park we pride ourselves on achieving the highest standards at our holiday park, so our focus is on delivering a great experience to our guests whilst they are here. We would love you to join our team if you have the skills and attributes we are looking for as a Food & Beverage Team Member.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
* Competitive pay
* Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
* Discounts on holidays
* Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
* 33 working days holiday (pro-rata)
* Enhanced Parental leave * (T & C’s apply)
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Food & Beverage Team Members are required to work in all areas of the Club. The successful candidate will ideally have previous hospitality/leisure industry experience. They must have a positive attitude, be a team player and be able to always deliver excellent customer service.
Please note, applicants must be 18 years or over as some bar work will be required.
Duties will include:
* Assisting in the preparation of food
* Cleaning duties
* Washing up
* Working within the Food & Beverage department carrying out reasonable duties as and when required by the management team.
This is a part time role, zero hour contract, starting as soon as possible. The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some evenings, weekends, and Bank Holidays.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.