Hoburne Cotswold Holiday Park are looking for Food and Beverage Team.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Hoburne benefits platform
- Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
- Free membership at Hoburne Golf Parks
- Discounts on holidays
- Competitive pay
- Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
- Enhanced Parental leave * (T & C’s apply)
- 33 working days holiday (pro-rata for part-time)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Food & Beverage Team Members are required to work in all areas of the Club. The successful candidate will ideally have previous hospitality/leisure industry experience. They must have a positive attitude, be a team player and be able to always deliver excellent customer service.
Applicants must be 18 years of age and over as Bar work is required.
Duties will include:
* Assisting in the preparation of food
* Front of house
* Bar work
* Cleaning duties
* Washing up
* Working within the Food & Beverage department carrying out reasonable duties as and when required by the management team.
This is a fixed term, zero hour contract. The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some evenings, weekends, and Bank Holidays.
If you think you have the experience, skills, and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.