Hoburne Park Holiday Park are recruiting for Food & Beverage Team. Immediate Interviews and start dates available. Apply today.
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
- Discounts on holidays
- Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
- 30 working days holiday (pro-rata if part-time
- Competitive pay - Real Living Wage
Duties will include:
- Assisting in the preparation of food
- Cleaning duties
- Washing up
- Work within the Food & Beverage department carrying out reasonable duties as and when required by the management
Please note, applicants must be 18 years or over as some bar work may be required.
This is a fixed-term, zero hours role.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.