Hoburne Holiday Park are looking for a Chef.
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- Competitive pay
- Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
- Discounts on holidays
- Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
- 33 working days holiday (pro-rata)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Accommodation available if required
For this role we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic Chefs from within the leisure and hospitality industry.
The successful candidate will have the ability to assist the team to deliver the highest level of food and service.
They will also require the following:
- Experience in the leisure and hospitality industry
- Previous chef/kitchen experience
- A high level of inter-personal skills
- Self-motivation with a positive attitude
- The ability to provide the highest level of customer care and service skills
This is a permanent, full time 40 hour per week role. The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some evenings, weekends, and Bank Holidays.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.