We would love you to join our team if you have the skills and attributes we are looking for as a Caravan Sales Team Administrator.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
* Competitive pay
* Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
* Discounts on holidays
* Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
* 33 working days holiday (pro-rata)
* Enhanced Parental leave * (T & C’s apply)
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
The Caravan Sales Administrator will be responsible for meeting and greeting potential Holiday-Home owners whilst also offering on site administrative support to the Caravan Sales Department.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous administration experience, be self-motivated with a positive attitude and the ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team. They should have a high level of interpersonal skills, be customer focused and be able to always provide the highest level of customer service skills.
Caravan Sales key tasks include but are not limited to:
* Processing static caravan sales and updating caravan moves using ParcVu
* Ensuring that the required documentation has been provided and checked before completion of a sale/purchase
* Raising and issuing invoices pertaining to caravan sales/purchases
* Issuing new/amended Licence agreements
* Maintaining files and records for the static caravans and owners
* Liaising with the Park Grounds Team to arrange the siting of Holiday Homes
* Communicating with other departments, contractors and manufacturers
* Assisting the Sales Team to achieve monthly/yearly targets
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week. The nature of our business necessitates that the successful candidate will be required to work weekends and bank holidays.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.