Hoburne Bashley Holiday Park are looking for an Arcade Assistant.
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- Hoburne benefits platform
- Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
- Free membership at Hoburne Golf Parks
- Discounts on holidays
- Competitive pay
- Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
- Enhanced Parental leave * (T & C’s apply)
- 33 working days holiday (pro-rata for part-time)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
The role of the Arcade Assistant is to maintain sales and stock to optimise operating profits and to keep arcade machines, where possible, in full working order during opening hours. Applicants must be 18 years of age and over.
Main Duties include:
- To assist with the day to day running of the arcade
- To fix minor issues with the machines
- To refill ticket machines
- To sell merchandise, golf, ice creams, drinks etc.
- To take all necessary steps to ensure maximum security of the arcade, stocks and storerooms
- To ensure that all food hygiene laws are put into practice
- To ensure that all stock is checked regularly for expiry dates and that a 'First in, First out' rule is applied.
This is a fixed, zero hour role. The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.