We would love you to join us if you have the skills and attributes we are looking for as a member of our Leisure Team.
The successful applicant will benefit from:
* Competitive pay
* Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
* Discounts on holidays
* Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
* 33 working days holiday (pro-rata)
* Enhanced Parental leave * (T & C’s apply)
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
We are looking for friendly and observant people to ensure all members and customers enjoy a safe and fun time whilst using our leisure facilities.
Leisure Team duties include:
* Working on the pool reception
* Greeting guests and checking passes
* Having excellent customer service skills and a passion about creating unique and memorable holiday experiences
* Being proactive and able to work unsupervised but also a team player
* Having a positive attitude with a willingness to learn
The successful candidate must hold RLSS NPLQ certificate or be interested in becoming a Lifeguard and be a confident swimmer.
This is a position is a permanent full time role. Candidates must be able to work variable hours including weekends and Bank Holidays.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.