We would love you to join us if you have the skills and attributes we are looking for as a member of our Grounds Team(Part time)
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- Hoburne benefits platform
- Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
- Free membership at Hoburne Golf Parks
- Discounts on holidays
- Competitive pay
- Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
- Enhanced Parental leave * (T & C’s apply)
- 33 working days holiday (pro-rata for part-time)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
This role will involve supporting guests and owners whilst balancing the day-to-day operation of the park, including caravan movement & siting, caravan repairs along with ensuring that the grounds are maintained and presented to the highest possible standards.
Experience with operating various plant machinery is advantageous although full training will be given.
The successful candidate should possess the following attributes: -
- High level of inter-personal skills and a good communicator
- Have a flexible attitude to working hours, as this position may involve weekends and bank holidays
- Self-motivation with a positive attitude
- Focused on delivering a high standard of work
- A ‘hands on’ approach and ‘can do’ attitude for day-to-day issues
- Able to adapt quickly to situations as they arise with a sense of urgency
- Organised, hardworking and conscientious
- Attention to detail
They will also require the following:
- Experience in maintenance/grounds tasks
- General knowledge of plumbing and electrics
- Experience in grounds tasks
- Experience in a similar role desired but not essential
- Full Driving Licence
This is a part time permanent role, offering 24 hours. The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some weekends and bank holidays.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.