Hoburne Cotswold Holiday Park are looking for a Second Chef.This role offers salary of £25- £27k per annum DOE. Accommodation avaiable for the succesfull Chef.
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- Competitive pay
- Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
- Discounts on holidays
- Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
- 30 working days holiday (pro-rata)
For this role we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic, experienced Chefs who will deliver excellence and enjoy supporting a strong team.
The successful candidate will have the ability to assist the team to deliver the highest level of food and service.
- Previous chef/kitchen experience
- A high level of inter-personal skills
- Self-motivation with a positive attitude
- The ability to provide the highest level of customer care and service skills
This is a permanent, full time role, working 40 hours per week. The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some evenings, weekends, and Bank Holidays.
Immediate interviews and start dates available.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.