Hoburne Doublebois is a 5* Holiday Lodge Park and 9-hole, Par-4 Golf Course, situated on the edge of Bodmin Moor, Cornwall. We are looking to appoint another member of staff to join our small hardworking team who are dedicated to giving a wonderful experience to our holiday makers and take pride in looking after this lovely Park. Our staff are dedicated to providing excellent customer service and are passionate about creating unique and memorable holiday experiences. We would love you to join our team if you have the skills and attributes we are looking for as a Park Warden.
The successful candidate would ideally have worked on a caravan park or within a maintenance role previously, experience with operating various plant machinery is advantageous. This job will require you to live on-site.
Summary of Main Duties:
- Dealing with caravan repairs
- Ensuring that the grounds are maintained and presented to the highest possible standards
- Hot tub maintenance (Training can be given)
- General duties in plumbing and electrics
The Park Warden will also require:
- A high level of inter-personal skills and good communication
- Experience in maintenance/grounds tasks
- Self-motivation with a positive attitude
- Focus on delivering a high standard of work
- A 'hands on' approach and ‘can do' attitude for day to day issues
- The ability to adapt quickly to situations as they arise with a sense of urgency
- A practical personality with the ability to work both as a team player and on their own initiative.
- Attention to detail to maintain our high standards
- A full, clean Driving Licence
This is a full-time position, working 40 hours per week. The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some weekends and bank holidays.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
- Discounts on holidays
- Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
- 30 working days holiday (pro-rata)
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply and e-mail a covering letter together with your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.