Hoburne Doublebois Holiday Park and golf course are looking for a Park Manager
Hoburne Doublebois is a 5* Holiday Lodge Park and 9-hole, Par-4 Golf Course, situated on the edge of Bodmin Moor, Cornwall. We are looking to appoint a Park Manager to join our small hardworking team who are dedicated to giving a wonderful experience to our holiday makers and take pride in looking after this lovely Park.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
* Competitive pay
* Hoburne benefits platform
* Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
* Free membership at Hoburne Golf Parks
* Discounts on holidays
* Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
* Enhanced Parental leave * (T & C’s apply)
* 33 working days holiday (pro-rata for part-time)
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
The Park Manager is required to assist the General Manager in the efficient and profitable running of the business to the required standards and to undertake such operational duties as specified by the General Manager.
Park Manager duties include but aren’t limited to:
- Inspecting, monitoring, and ensuring that all areas of the site receive regular maintenance inspection
- Ensuring that all buildings, cash keys and other relevant equipment are securely locked at the end of each day’s business.
- Ensuring that all daily, weekly, and seasonal checklist procedures are documented and monitored to ensure that the Company's required procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Ensuring that all Health and Safety Routine Check List Procedures are completed
- Generating business by promoting sales of holiday properties, club membership, club/restaurant sales and holiday bookings.
- Identifying, generating and promoting additional income areas within the Park and Club areas.
- Carrying out other tasks and projects as directed by the General Manager including acting as Duty Manager.
Knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Previous experience in a Senior Management role would be advantageous
- Experience of the holiday and hospitality industries
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- A sound commercial and financial understanding
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- A high level of inter–personal and social skills
- An outgoing and positive attitude
- Excellent customer care and service skills
This is a permanent, full time role. The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays. Pay is negotiable, dependant on experience.
The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.