We would love you to join us if you have the skills and attributes we are looking for as a member of our Maintenance Team.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
* Competitive pay
* Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
* Discounts on holidays
* Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
* 33 working days holiday (pro-rata)
* Enhanced Parental leave * (T & C’s apply)
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
The successful candidate should possess the following attributes:
- High level of inter-personal skills and a good communicator
- Focussed on delivering a high standard of work
- A ‘hands on’ approach and ‘can do’ attitude for day-to-day issues
- Able to adapt quickly to situations as they arise with a sense of urgency
- Organised, hardworking and conscientious
- Attention to detail
- Experience in maintenance/grounds tasks
- General knowledge of plumbing and electrics
- Experience in a similar role desired but not essential
- Full Driving Licence
This is a full-time role which will involve supporting guests and owners whilst balancing the day-to-day operation of the park, including caravan movement & siting, caravan repairs along with ensuring that the grounds are maintained and presented to the highest possible standards.
This role covers 40 hours per week, full time, permanent.
Applicants may be required to work some evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
If you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.