We would love you to join our team if you have the skills and attributes we are looking for as our Maintenance Manager.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
* Competitive pay
* Hoburne benefits platform
* Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
* Free membership at Hoburne Golf Parks
* Discounts on holidays
* Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
* Enhanced Parental leave * (T & C’s apply)
* 33 working days holiday (pro-rata for part-time)
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
The successful candidate should possess the following attributes:
* High level of inter-personal skills and a good communicator
* Strong administrative skills to use online systems to complete staff rotas. Used for recording and managing team onboarding, absences, annual leave, rostering and recruitment. Previous experience of using rostering would be advantageous
* Experience in maintenance/grounds tasks
* Self-motivation with a positive attitude
* Focussed on delivering a high standard of work
* A ‘hands on’ approach and ‘can do’ attitude for day-to-day issues
* Able to adapt quickly to situations as they arise with a sense of urgency
* Organised, hardworking and conscientious
* Attention to detail
* General knowledge of plumbing and electrics
* Full Driving Licence
Key responsibilities include:
* Developing and delivering a strategy and system of planned preventative maintenance to ensure the smooth running of park facilities
* Overseeing the reactive maintenance and ensure jobs are prioritised and completed in a timely manner and a high standard of work is always delivered
* Establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with other departments, external suppliers and contractors
* Aiding customers with minor problems and resolve any operational issues
* Ensuring all statutory/legal testing is carried out to the relevant standard and recorded
* Overseeing the day-to-day allocation of reactive and planned preventative maintenance
* Supervising contractors - ensuring high standards of work, compliance with Hoburne Health Checks, Health & Safety regulations and cost effectiveness
* Providing management information on the condition and maintenance of Company assets
* Ensuring the Maintenance Team adopt and maximise opportunities and initiatives enabling us to deliver excellent service to our guests, in line with agreed targets.
* Assisting in the movement and siting of caravans, carry out concreting and laying of paving slabs, maintain and repair bases, connect and disconnect services to caravans and routinely check unoccupied caravans
* Reporting all defects including broken windows, water leaks, burst pipes, potholes etc.
* Assisting with other park maintenance such as the implementation of legal and site rulings, e.g. speed signs, clearing blocked drains etc.
* Learning the requirements of swimming pool plant systems (where applicable)
* Carrying out appraisals with staff and establish requirements for on-going training and development.
This is a fixed term contract, maternity cover, 40 hours a week. The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some weekends and bank holidays.
Experience in a similar role desired but not essential. If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.