We would love you to join our team if you have the skills and attributes we are looking for as our Maintenance Manager
The successful candidate will benefit from:
* Competitive Pay
* Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
* Discounts on holidays
* Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
* 33 working days holiday (pro-rata)
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Key responsibilities include:
* Developing and delivering a strategy and system of planned preventative maintenance to ensure the smooth running of park facilities
* Ensuring all statutory/legal testing is carried out to the relevant standard and recorded
* Overseeing the day-to-day allocation of reactive and planned preventative maintenance
* Supervising contractors - ensuring high standards of work, compliance with Hoburne Health Checks, Health & Safety regulations and cost effectiveness
* Providing management information on the condition and maintenance of Company assets
* Ensuring the Maintenance Team adopt and maximise opportunities and initiatives enabling us to deliver excellent service to our guests, in line with agreed targets.
* Assisting in the movement and siting of caravans, carry out concreting and laying of paving slabs, maintain and repair bases, connect and disconnect services to caravans
* Assisting with other park maintenance such as the implementation of legal and site rulings, e.g. speed signs, clearing blocked drains etc.
* Learning the requirements of swimming pool plant systems (where applicable)
* Carrying out appraisals with staff and establish requirements for on-going training and development.
This is a full-time position. The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some weekends and bank holidays. You will need as full driving licence
Experience in a similar role desired but not essential. If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.