We would love you to join us at Hoburne Blue Anchor as a member of the Leisure Team as Lifeguard. We have full and part time roles available on a permanent basis. Immediate interviews and start dates available.
The successful applicant will benefit from:
* Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
* Discounts on holidays
* Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
* 30 working days holiday (pro-rata)
Leisure Team duties include:
* Working on the pool reception
* Greeting guests and checking passes
* Excellent customer service skills and is passionate about creating unique and memorable holiday experiences
* Being proactive and able to work unsupervised but also a team player
* Having a positive attitude with a willingness to learn
Must hold NPLQ certificate.
Apply today and start your journey with Hoburne Blue Anchor.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.