We would love you to join our team at Hoburne Cotswold as a Leisure Team Supervisor. Immediate interviews and start dates available.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
- Discounts on holidays
- Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
- 30 working days holiday (pro-rata)
Key responsibilities include
- Managing weekly staff rotas
- Ensuring the display of weekly events / function posters
- Maintaining levels of hygiene in the swimming pool area, surrounds and plant rooms to a high standard
- Supervising and controlling bathing sessions
- Ensuring the safety of swimming pool users and co-workers always and any equipment being used
- Assisting in the setting up and removal of all equipment required for events involved within the swimming pool or surrounding area when required.
The successful Leisure Team Supervisor will:
- Hold Level 3 Pool Plant Operations Qualification (Desirable)
- Hold a NPLQ or STA qualification & have at least 2 years’ experience working on poolside
- Be committed to exemplary customer service
- Be a great communicator with both to external and internal customers
- Have a flexible attitude with regards to working hours, because this role will include weekends, bank holidays, and evenings.
This is a full-time role paying £21,632.00 per annum.
If you have the qualifications, experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.