We would love you to join our team if you have the skills and attributes we are looking for as a Housekeeping Warden (part time)
The successful candidate will benefit from:
* Competitive pay
* Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
* Discounts on holidays
* Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
* 33 working days holiday (pro-rata)
* Enhanced Parental leave * (T & C’s apply)
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
The successful candidate will be a practical person with the ability to work both as a team player and on their own initiative whilst being competent over a wide range of disciplines. They will be responsible for the maintenance of the following as instructed (depending on Park), playgrounds, swimming Pool, roadways, park drains (including clearing of), lighting around the Park and outside of the club building and sewage Pumping Stations around the Park. Carry out daily Park opening procedures, including opening the launderette, cleaning machines and Play Park where necessary and ensure that checks are logged daily if required. Laundry cleaning and maintenance including the delivery of linen/equipment to letting accommodation where required and
They will also require the following:
* A high level of inter-personal skills
* Self-motivation and a positive attitude
* The ability to demonstrate the highest level of customer service
* Competent knowledge of working with electricity and plumbing & carpentry skills
* A full clean Driving Licence
* The ability to be proactive in the workplace, to solve potential problems
The role is 16 hours per week posistion, working Monday and Fridays.
The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some evenings, weekends, and Bank Holidays.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.