We would love you to join our team if you have the skills and attributes we are looking for as a Housekeeping Warden.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
* Competitive pay
* Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
* Discounts on holidays
* Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
* 33 working days holiday (pro-rata)
* Enhanced Parental leave * (T & C’s apply)
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
The successful candidate will be a practical person with the ability to work both as a team player and on their own initiative whilst being competent over a wide range of disciplines. They will also have an enthusiastic, flexible attitude and a ‘hands on’ approach.
The job will entail:
- General maintenance
- Heavy lifting
- Upkeep of letting properties
- Delivery and collection of linen
They will also require the following:
* A high level of inter-personal skills
* Self-motivation and a positive attitude
* The ability to demonstrate the highest level of customer service
* Competent knowledge of working with electricity and plumbing & carpentry skills
* A full clean Driving Licence
* The ability to be proactive in the workplace, to solve potential problems
This is a zero hour. fixed term offer. The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some evenings, weekends, and Bank Holidays.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.