Bulbury Woods Golf Club are recruiting for a House Manager.
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
- Discounts on holidays
- Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
- 30 working days holiday (pro-rata)
Set in beautiful grounds near Poole in Dorset, this is a rare opportunity to join our Golf Club management team as a House Manager. Facilities of the club include an 18-hole golf course, fully equipped clubhouse, golf shop and a state of the art golf simulator.
To apply you will already be working in leisure or hospitality as a manager and have exposure to managing teams and budgets in a commercially driven environment. Experience of driving sales, managing events and food and beverage operations plus a keen interest in golf would be a distinct advantage! But above all we are looking for an outgoing, customer focused manager who will treat the club as their own and always strive to create the best member experience possible.
You will be a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual with a positive attitude and a “can do” mentality who is keen to showcase your leadership and hospitality skills at our quality golf club. So, with lots of variety this will be an exciting challenge to:
- Take control of the food, beverage, event management and clubhouse
- Oversee all operational and functional areas of the Clubhouse including opening & closing of clubhouse as well as general upkeep, security and health & safety procedures
- Manage, develop and motivate your small, friendly golf team
- Recruit team members who have the personality and attitude to wow our customers
- Deliver first class leadership and training to the food and beverage team
- Deliver excellent customer service by getting to know our members!
- Expand the membership, society and bar sales
- Be responsible for business planning and budget control
- Create a friendly atmosphere and bring your passion for golf
- Improve sales and profitability of the catering department
- Demonstrate excellent leadership and technical skills within a hospitality environment providing complete customer & member satisfaction at all times.
- Strong Food and Beverage background required with previous experience in managing functions/weddings and health and safety is desirable.
This is a live-in position which includes a competitive basic salary and performance related bonus scheme. The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some anti-social hours including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
Bulbury Woods is also part of Hoburne Group.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.