We would love you to join our team at Hoburne Cotswold as a Hot Tub Supervisor. Immediate interviews and start dates avaiable.
- The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
- Discounts on holidays
- Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
- 30 working days holiday (pro-rata)
The role of the Hot Tub Supervisor is to oversee and assist in maintaining the good repair of all hot tubs available to guests on park. This will include duties such as carrying out water checks, cleaning and adhering to a planned upkeep schedule as well as ensuring the hot tub team members follow the correct procedures and providing training for new starters and refresher training on a regular basis.
The Successful candidate will:
- Assist the leisure manager with recruiting new hot tub team members, carry out interviews when needed.
- Ensure the leisure manager has the correct information to keep rosters up to date on CoreHR.
- Ensure all team members are trained to carry out water tests on all hot tubs in line with required guidelines
- Ensure all team members are trained to carry out a full clean on all hot tubs on holiday changeover days and privately owned hot tubs when required.
- Ensure all team members are trained to carry out any required maintenance work on the hot tubs (i.e. clean out filtration units/service heating, circulation systems/fix lights above and below water level where required).
- Make sure surrounding deck area and windows are clean and in a safe repair and report any defects to the relevant departments.
- Ensure all team members are aware of how and who to log and report any defects or items that are unable to be attended to.
- Keep stock records for cleaning supplies and spare parts, place orders when necessary.
- Adhere to the safe use and storage of chemicals guidelines
- Promote safe working practices in compliance with Company guidelines
- Wear Company uniform provided when on duty or on call and always abide by Park rules
- Attend training/meetings as requested by the leisure manager/Company
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as required by the Park or General Manager as requested.
Candidates must be available to work weekends and Bank Holidays. Must hold an up to date pool plant operations qualification.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.