We would love you to join our team if you have the skills and attributes we are looking for as a Hot Tub Assistant (Part Time)
The successful candidate will benefit from:
* Competitive Pay
* Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
* Discounts on holidays
* Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
* 33 working days holiday (pro-rata)
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
The Hot Tub Assistant will maintain and ensure the good repair of all hot tubs available to guests on park. This will include duties such as carrying out water checks, cleaning and adhering to a planned upkeep schedule. Full training for the job will be given for this role.
Working Monday’s & Fridays are essential for the role.
The successful candidate will:
* Show attention to detail to maintain our high standards
* Have excellent customer service skills and is passionate about creating unique and memorable holiday experiences
* Be proactive and able to work unsupervised but also a team player
* Have a positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
This is a zero-hours role. Candidates must be available to work weekends and Bank Holidays and working Monday’s & Fridays are essential for the role.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.