We would love you to join our friendly team if you have the skills and attributes we are looking for as our Holiday Home Sales Manager & Coach.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
* Competitive pay
* Hoburne benefits platform
* Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
* Free membership at Hoburne Golf Parks
* Discounts on holidays
* Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
* Enhanced Parental leave * (T & C’s apply)
* 33 working days holiday (pro-rata for part-time)
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
The role of the Holiday Home Sales Manager and Coach is to manage and oversee our holiday home sales operations at one of our holiday parks. Deliver your agreed objectives both financial and qualitative. Enhance our sales offering, deliver exceptional service, and help develop the safeguard our future though the coaching and development of our people. The role would come with a bonus and commission structure which will be dicussed at interview.
This will be an exciting challenge to:
- Sell Holiday Home Ownership on site
- Follow up on leads provide
- Provide leadership for the Caravan Sales Team
- Be responsible for financial performance, cash security and Health & Safety
- To develop and maintain relationships with owners, holidaymakers and local businesses
- To develop and maintain relationships with team members through continuous support, coaching and appraisals
- To ensure the delivery of caravan ownership to the agreed standards
- To use online systems to complete staff rotas. (Used for recording and managing team onboarding, absences, annual leave, rostering and recruitment.) Previous experience of using rostering would be advantageous
- Coach and Develop your team in line with company's sales methodologies
- Lead the team with integrity and clarity
- Responsible for your teams compliance and effective use of the CRM system
- Play a key role in supporting the value chain on park. Promote sales to your colleagues as a great place to be and be there to support other departments when they require.
The nature of our business requires the successful candidate to work substantial amount of weekends and Bank Holidays
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.