If you think you have the skills and passion, we would love for you to join our friendly team as a Grounds Team Supervisor.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
* Competitive pay
* Hoburne benefits platform
* Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
* Free membership at Hoburne Golf Parks
* Discounts on holidays
* Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
* Enhanced Parental leave * (T & C’s apply)
* 33 working days holiday (pro-rata for part-time)
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
This role will involve supporting guests and owners whilst balancing the day-to-day operation of the park, including caravan movement & siting, caravan repairs along with ensuring that the grounds are maintained and presented to the highest possible standards. Experience with operating various plant machinery is advantageous. This job will also involve overseeing jobs given by the Foreman and to check the work of others is completed to a high standard.
The successful candidate should possess the following attributes: -
- High level of inter-personal skills and a good communicator
- Experience in grounds tasks
- Self-motivation with a positive attitude
- Focussed on delivering a high standard of work
- Able to adapt quickly to situations as they arise with a sense of urgency
- Organised, hardworking and conscientious
- Full Driving Licence
Summary of Main Tasks/Duties:
* Ensure the working condition of all vehicles, tools, machinery and equipment is maintained and cleaned by Grounds Staff at all times, reporting any faults immediately.
* Ensure the safe and correct supervision of Grounds Staff at all times.
* Issue tasks and responsibilities to Grounds Staff as required and ensure all Grounds Staff are fit for duty at the commencement of each day.
* Ensure all Grounds Staff are trained on appropriate equipment prior to use and that this is documented.
* Promote safe working practices and ensure Grounds Staff are aware of and comply with the following at all times: COSHH, Risk assessments, H&S Policy.
* Maintain and upkeep of all fire point checks.
* Deal with Grounds Staff issues immediately and appropriately in accordance with Company Policy.
* Ensure Grounds Staff are issued with and using the correct PPE for the task required.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week. The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request