We would love you to join us if you have the skills and attributes we are looking for as a member of our Grounds Team Member
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- Competitive pay
- Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
- Discounts on holidays
- Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
- 33 working days holiday (pro-rata)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
This is a zero hour contract. Hours to be discussed with hiring Manager.
This role will involve supporting guests and owners whilst balancing the day-to-day operation of the park, including caravan movement & siting, caravan repairs along with ensuring that the grounds are maintained and presented to the highest possible standards.
Experience with operating various plant machinery is advantageous although full training will be given.
They will also require the following:
- Experience in maintenance/grounds tasks
- General knowledge of plumbing and electrics
- Experience in grounds tasks
- Experience in a similar role desired but not essential
- Full Driving Licence
The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some weekends and bank holidays.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.