Hoburne Naish Holiday Park are recruiting Grounds Team.
This role will involve supporting guests and owners whilst balancing the day-to-day operation of the park, including caravan movement & siting, caravan repairs along with ensuring that the grounds are maintained and presented to the highest possible standards.
Summary of main duties:
- Mowing the lawns
- Trimming hedges
- Flower bed care
- General grounds maintenance.
The successful candidate should possess the following attributes:
- A high level of inter-personal skills and a good communicator
- A flexible attitude to working hours, as this position may involve weekends and bank holidays
- Self-motivation with a positive attitude
- Focus on delivering a high standard of work
- A ‘hands on' approach and ‘can do'' attitude for day-to-day issues
- The ability to adapt quickly to situations as they arise with a sense of urgency
- Organised, hardworking and conscientious
- Attention to detail
They will also require the following:
- Experience in maintenance/grounds tasks
- General knowledge of plumbing and electrics
- Experience in grounds tasks
- Experience in a similar role desired but not essential
- Full, clean Driving Licence
This is a full-time position, working 40 hours per week. The role will involve working 5 out of 7 days a week. The successful candidate will be required to work each Saturday.
The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some weekends and bank holidays.
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
- Discounts on holidays
- Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
- 30 working days holiday (pro-rata)
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.