We would love you to join us if you have the skills and attributes we are looking for as a member of our Greenkeeping Team.
The successful applicant will benefit from:
* Competitive pay
* Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
* Discounts on holidays
* Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
* 33 working days holiday (pro-rata)
* Enhanced Parental leave * (T & C’s apply)
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
The ideal candidate would be:
- Keen to learn
- Interested or experienced in greenkeeping
- Willing to work in all weathers.
Experience would be helpful but full training will be given- being a golfer would be advantageous although not essential.
A full driver’s licence is required.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week. Hours are generally Monday to Friday 6am to 2:30pm. The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some weekends and bank holidays.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.