We would love you to join us if you have the skills and attributes we are looking for as a member of our Golf Team (part time)
The successful applicant will benefit from:
* Competitive pay
* Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
* Discounts on holidays
* Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
* 33 working days holiday (pro-rata)
* Enhanced Parental leave * (T & C’s apply)
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
We believe all employees are important in achieving our ambitions and therefore we are counting on you for your contribution, enabling us to be successful and maintain our reputation.
- Showing guests around the facilities and answering any queries that guests or members may have
- Dealing with all calls for tee time bookings
- Dealing with day-to-day golf enquiries and golf operations
- Taking deliveries and filing away
- Maintaining the shop to a high standard by shop displays and pricing
- Selling golf equipment
- Checking in golfers
- Working in the retail shop using the tills and booking systems
- Buggy maintenance & hire operations
- Responding to Membership enquiries.
They will also require the following:
- Availability on weekends at an early start time
- A full driver’s license
- Strong customer service skills.
- Knowledge of golf an advantage but full training will be given
A working knowledge of golf is preferred, although full training will be given. Must be available weekends and from 6am during the season.
The position is part-time, around 16 to 28 hours per week.
If you feel you have the experience and the qualities, we are looking for please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request*.