Hoburne Bulbury Woods Golf Club are looking for a Food and Beverage Team Leader.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
* Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
* Free membership at Hoburne Golf Parks
* Discounts on holidays
* Competitive pay
* Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
* Enhanced Parental leave * (T & C’s apply)
* 33 working days holiday (pro-rata for part-time)
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
The successful candidate will need previous Food and Beverage experience in a supervisory role. They must have a positive attitude, be a team player and be able to always deliver excellent customer service.
The successful candidate will have the ability and passion to assist in the efficient management of all food, beverage activities to the highest level.
They will also require the following:
* The ability to supervise all day-to-day front of house operations
* The ability to supervise, manage and coach employees
* Prior experience at running events including weddings and functions would be advantageous
* Proficiency in monitoring and controlling stock
This is a permanent, full time position. The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some evenings, weekends, and Bank Holidays.
Applicants must be over 18 as this role includes bar work and should hold a valid driver’s licence.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.