Bulbury Woods Golf Club are recruiting for a Food and Beverage Manager Role. This role is full time with accommodation.
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
- Discounts on holidays
- Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
- 30 working days holiday (pro-rata)
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
Responsible for the efficient management of all food, beverage and retail activities to the satisfaction of the Company, the customer and the law within the standards and budget limitations laid down by the Company.
Summary of Main Tasks/Duties
* To ensure that all food, beverage and retail products are produced, delivered and executed to the companies specifications and quality requirements.
* To check and ensure that only agreed suppliers and products are stocked and used in line with the companies guidelines.
* To be fully aware of all licensing requirements and to comply with all legislation is adhered to.
* To deliver the high levels of customer service and satisfaction required by the company and in line with company policies.
* To assist in the design and implementation of new menu’s and products to further develop these areas.
* To monitor all departments and sales within the F&B and develop new sales opportunities in line with the company guidelines.
* To produce reports and action plans as required by Club Manager.
* To generate ideas and discussions through meetings with the Club Manager relating to the improvement of sales, profit and image within the F&B and Retail areas.
* To maintain by reading and visiting selected trade fairs etc. and up to date knowledge and expertise relating to the work and duties undertaken.
* To clean all beer lines once each week or more frequently if required by the management or by force of circumstance.
* Arrange banqueting, dinner dance and buffet functions.
Bulbury Woods is also part of Hoburne Group.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.