Hoburne Holiday Parks are looking for Entertainment Team Members to join their teams on Park. (Hosts)
The successful team member will benefit from:
* Competitive pay
* Hoburne benefits platform
* Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
* Free membership at Hoburne Golf Parks
* Discounts on holidays
* Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
* Enhanced Parental leave * (T & C’s apply)
* 33 working days holiday (pro-rata for part-time)
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
To ensure our entertainment offering reflects and meets the needs of our customers (owners, holiday makers and externally) under the guidance and supervision of the Entertainment Manager.
We have various positions across the Hoburne Group. Hoburne Park, Hoburne Naish, Hoburne Bashley, Hoburne Cotswold and Hoburne Devon Bay.
Our Hoburne Hosts (Entertainment Team) get 2 days off per week and up to 30 days paid annual leave. The contract runs from end of January to early November 2024.
- To provide an outstanding indoor and outdoor entertainment experience, ensuring service, quality and consistency within a clean and safe environment.
- Ensure all owners and holidaymakers know who to go to and are given a warm welcome and a first-class service to create treasured memories.
- To perform as a Hoburne costume character when required
- To perform on stage in production shows
- Create and support a ‘sense of community’ – a real family spirit.
- Run every activity with a consistent level of enthusiasm.
- To deliver the high levels of customer service and satisfaction required by the company and in line with company policies.
- To ensure that Club Notice Boards with entertainment's programme, times and future events are maintained and up to date.
- To maintain and develop the required standards of customer’s welfare, comfort and satisfaction by ensuring high standards of customer care.
This is a fixed term position, 40 hours per week . The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays. If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.