Hoburne Bashley Holiday Park are looking for an Entertainment Manager to join their team.
The successful team member will benefit from:
* Competitive pay
* Hoburne benefits platform
* Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
* Free membership at Hoburne Golf Parks
* Discounts on holidays
* Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
* Enhanced Parental leave * (T & C’s apply)
* 33 working days holiday (pro-rata for part-time)
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
To ensure our entertainment offering reflects and meets the needs of our customers (owners, holiday makers and externally).
* To provide an outstanding indoor and outdoor entertainment experience, ensuring service, quality
* and consistency within a clean and safe environment.
* Ensure all owners and holidaymakers know who to go to and are given a warm welcome and a
* first-class service in order to create treasured memories.
* To perform as a Hoburne costume character when required.
* Create and support a ‘sense of community’ – a real family spirit.
* Run every activity with a consistent level of enthusiasm.
* To deliver the high levels of customer service and satisfaction required by the company and in line
* with company policies.
* To be responsible for managing and directing the entertainment team in relation to daily activities
* and tasks, whilst adhering to standard operating procedures and health and safety requirements.
* To supervise the day-to-day activities of the entertainment operations to ensure they are able to
* run effectively.
* To generate ideas through meetings with the Food & Beverage Manager an/or Group
* Entertainment Coordinator relating to the improvement of sales, profit and image within the Entertainment function.
* To carry out induction, procedures, health, safety and hygiene systems, customer care and on job training as appropriate and necessary to satisfy current legislation and maintain the required levels of performance and standards.
This is a fixed term role, 40 hours per week and will start January 29th 2024. The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.