Hoburne Bashley Holiday Park are recruiting for a Customer Experience Manager.
The successful Customer Experience Manager will benefit from:
- Competitive pay
- Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
- Discounts on holidays
- Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
- 33 working days holiday
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Key responsibilities include:
- Exploring the customer journey to provide strategy to ensure excellent service and experience is delivered
- Analysing customer feedback through recognised feedback measures, and actioning accordingly
- Responding to guest’s requirements
- Resolving customer complaints
- Overseeing and co-ordinating all arrivals and ensure a great customer experience
- Maximising holiday revenue through sublet recruitment, repeat bookings, maximising occupancy of company owned and sublet units
- Exploring initiatives, developments and ‘thoughtful extras’ to ensure a fantastic service that our customers, guests and owners will describe as excellent
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to exemplary customer service
- Be self-motivated with the drive to succeed
- Be a great communicator with both to external and internal customers
- Be experienced in the hospitality/leisure industry in a similar guest facing role
- Have an understanding of industry recognised feedback measurements
This is a full time role, working 40 hours per week. The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant may be required to work some evenings, weekends, and Bank Holidays.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.