Crane Valley Golf Club are looking for a Chef (Second)
The successful applicant will benefit from:
* Competitive pay
* Hoburne benefits platform
* Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
* Free membership at Hoburne Golf Parks
* Discounts on holidays
* Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
* Enhanced Parental leave * (T & C’s apply)
* 33 working days holiday (pro-rata for part-time)
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
The supervision of the Company’s Catering Services within the Club and responsible for all kitchen personnel.
They will also require the following:
- Experience in the leisure and hospitality industry
- Previous chef/kitchen experience
- A high level of inter-personal skills
- Self-motivation with a positive attitude
- The ability to provide the highest level of customer care and service skills
The maintenance and development of the Catering services in accordance with the Company's standards and requirements in respect of the following main areas: Quality control, Cleanliness and hygiene including the compliance with statutory regulations, Food production, service and presentation, Contractor services/ordering of food etc, Financial control and Involvement with the planning and promotion of the menu.
This is a permanent, full time role, working 40 hours per week. The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some occasional evenings, along with some weekends, and Bank Holidays. There are no split shifts.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.