Hoburne Park are recruiting for a Chef. If this sounds like you, Please apply today and join the team at Hoburne Park We have immediate Interviews and start dates
The successful Chef will benefit from:
- Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
- Discounts on holidays
- Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
- 30 working days holiday (pro-rata)
The Successful Chef will have :
- Previous chef/kitchen experience
- A high level of inter-personal skills
- Self-motivation and a positive attitude
- The ability to provide the highest level of customer care and service skills
This is a full-time, role working 40 hours a week.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.