Hoburne Naish Holiday Park are recruiting for a Chef. This is a great opportunity to work as a chef in a great environment, working 5 days a week on day shifts.
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
- Discounts on holidays
- Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
- 30 working days holiday (pro-rata)
- Preparing and cooking breakfasts
- Prepping for evening service
- Previous chef/kitchen experience
- A high level of inter-personal skills
- Self-motivation with a positive attitude
- The ability to provide the highest level of customer care and service skills
5 days a week
Shifts 8:00am till 4:30pm
This is a permanent, full time role, working 40 hours per week. Our Chefs are highly valued and in return we offer shifts that give a work/life balance, start your Hoburne Journey today and apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.