Hoburne Bashley Holiday Park is recruiting for a Chef.Immediate Interviews and start dates avaiable.
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
- Discounts on holidays
- Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
- 30 working days holiday (pro-rata for a part-time role)
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Experience in the leisure and hospitality industry
- Previous chef/kitchen experience (essential)
- A high level of inter-personal skills
- Be self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Able to provide the highest level of customer care and service skills
This is a permanent, full-time position covering 40 hours a week .
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.