We would love you to join our team if you have the skills and attributes we are looking for as a Beauty Therapist.
The successful applicant will benefit from:
* Competitive pay
* Employee benefits platform
* 10% uncapped commission on retail sales
* Monthly Elemis incentives
* Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
* Discounts on holidays
* Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
* 25% discount off all retail products & treatments
* 33 working days holiday (pro-rata)
* Enhanced Parental leave * (T & C’s apply)
* Team building days
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Our beauty facilities give both holiday park guests and non-residents the chance to enjoy a relaxing and personalised experience, with a full range of face and body treatments available such as professional manicures, pedicures and massages in a new and tranquil setting. We are now looking for a Beauty Therapist to help the team deliver our guests the best experience they can.
To apply you will already be working in the beauty industry and be NVQ 2 AND 3 qualified. Above all we are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do and committed to providing exemplary customer service to every single guest.
You will be a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual with a positive and friendly attitude who is keen to showcase their skills at our spa. So, with lots of variety this will be an exciting challenge to:
* Carry out treatments to the highest of standards
* Establish excellent working relationships within the team and with clients
* Provide a high-quality service to all our guests
This is a Part-time position, working 32 hours a week. The operating hours are 8:30 am - 8pm, and hours to be discussed at interview.
The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply - All jobs everywhere * Hoburne (hoburnegroup.com)
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.