We would love you to join our team at Hoburne Bashley as a Beauty Therapist.
The successful Beauty Therapist will benefit from:
Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
Discounts on holidays
Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
33 working days holiday (pro-rata)
10% uncapped commission on retail sales
Monthly product incentives for hitting targets
Main Duties of a Beauty Therapist:
- To carry out treatments to the highest of standards
- To support excellent working relationships within the department
- Attend and contribute in monthly departmental meetings
- Maintain data integrity of any stock control system, point of sale and spa scheduling
- Ensure that all Spa supplies are efficiently requisitioned from storage and that weekly/monthly stock takes are taken
- Participate in personal continuing development to maintain current knowledge of industry and products
Level 2 & 3 NVQ Beauty Therapy or equivalent required.
This is a fixed-term, part-time role, working 16 hours per week. Flexible hours, weekend work is required.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.