Hoburne Bashley Park are looking for an Assistant Food and Beverage Manager.
The successful **Assistant Food and Beverage Manager **candidate will benefit from:
- Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
- Discounts on holidays
- Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
- 30 working days holiday (pro-rata)
The successful candidate will have the ability and passion to assist in the efficient management of all food, beverage, and retail activities to the highest level. Candidates require Food and Beverage experience at supervisor level or higher.
They will also require the following:
- A proven track record in the leisure and hospitality industry
- The ability to manage all day-to-day food & beverage operations
- The ability to supervise, manage and coach employees
- Strong administrative skills to use online systems for recording and managing team onboarding, absences, annual leave, rostering and recruitment. Previous experience of using rostering would be advantageous
- Experience at running numerous events and functions
- Proficiency in monitoring and controlling stock working to KPIs and adding stock taking
- A high level of inter-personal skills
- Self-motivation with a positive attitude
- Branded food-led business experience
This is a permanent, full time role, working 40 hours per week. The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some evenings, weekends, and Bank Holidays.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.