We would love you to join us if you have the skills and attributes we are looking for as a member of our Activities Team (part time)
The successful team member will benefit from:
- Hoburne benefits platform
- Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
- Free membership at Hoburne Golf Parks
- Discounts on holidays
- Competitive pay
- Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
- Enhanced Parental leave * (T & C’s apply)
- 33 working days holiday (pro-rata for part-time)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
The role is to deliver an outstanding indoor and outdoor activity experience, ensuring service, quality, and consistency, within a clean and safe environment catering for all. To assist in the running of our Activities Den and the activities involved.
As part of the Activities Team duties will include:
* Ensure all owners and holidaymakers know who to go to and are given a warm welcome and a first-class service.
* Create and support a ‘sense of community’ – a real family spirit.
* Ensure an extensive knowledge of all products provided, identifying all secondary spend opportunities and activity experience improvements.
* Run every activity with a consistent level of enthusiasm.
* Work closely with the Leisure Team in the running of certain activities which require both teams.
You will be required to apply for an Enhanced DBS Check if successful and have some coaching/instructor experience.
A First Aid qualification is desirable but not essential.
We have a part time position available. Candidates must be able to work variable hours including weekends and Bank Holidays so you must be flexible.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.