We would love you to join us if you have the skills and attributes we are looking for as a member of the Leisure Team (Lifeguard)
We are looking for friendly and observant people to ensure all members and customers enjoy a safe and fun time whilst using the facilities.
The successful applicant will benefit from:
* Competitive pay
* Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
* Discounts on holidays
* Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
* Enhanced Parental leave * (T & C’s apply)
* 33 working days holiday (pro-rata)
Leisure Team duties include:
* Working on the pool reception
* Greeting guests and checking passes
* Excellent customer service skills and is passionate about creating unique and memorable holiday experiences
* Being proactive and able to work unsupervised but also a team player
* Having a positive attitude with a willingness to learn
Must hold a valid NPLQ certificate (Lifeguard Qualificction)) or be available for a NPLQ course in April 2023
We have zero-hour roles available. Candidates must be able to work variable hours including weekends and Bank Holidays.
We are holding recruitment open days on Sunday 29th January & 12th February from 12pm – 3pm. Also Sunday 5th February 12pm-3pm and 5pm – 8pm. Come down to see the Park and chat to our friendly staff regarding our current roles.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.