Hoburne Naish Holiday Park are looking for a member of the Leisure Reception Team.
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
- Discounts on holidays
- Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
- 30 working days holiday (pro-rata)
We are looking for friendly and observant people to ensure all members and customers enjoy a safe and fun time whilst using the facilities. Duties will include:
- Reporting all damage and breakages both mechanical and structural to your supervisor immediately.
- Ensure all daily paperwork is completed at the required time and filed in the appropriate order.
- Courteously assist customers to the best of your ability at all times.
- Operating a ‘banding’ system at peak times to control the numbers of bathers.
- Ensure that the correct Company uniform is worn at all times when on duty and that PPE is worn when necessary.
- Contact customers via email or phone for any information required.
- Control busy periods with one in one out system where necessary
- Ensure all customer complaints or enquires are dealt with and taken care of
Candidates must be able to work variable hours including weekends and Bank Holidays.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.