Cotswold Holiday Park are looking for a Food and Beverage Kitchen Assistant
The successful candidate will benefit from:
* Competitive pay
* Hoburne Team Card which includes 50% off Food and Drink
* Discounts on holidays
* Access to our leisure facilities on all our parks
* 33 working days holiday (pro-rata)
* Enhanced Parental leave * (T & C’s apply)
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Food & Beverage Team Members are required to work in all areas of the Club. The successful candidate will ideally have previous hospitality/leisure industry experience. They must have a positive attitude, be a team player and be able to always deliver excellent customer service.
Duties will include:
* Assisting in the preparation of food
* Cleaning duties
* Washing up
* Working within the Food & Beverage department carrying out reasonable duties as and when required by the management team.
The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some evenings, weekends, and Bank Holidays.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes we are looking for, please apply.
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.